- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 3/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds (black and white mix)
- 1/4 cup flaxseeds
- 1 tsp salt (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 tsp Mavella Superfoods Australian Grown - Spinach
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Mix all the seeds together in a large bowl. Add the water, salt and Mavella Superfoods Australian Grown Spinach and give it a good stir.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and spread thinly.
- Bake for 1hs, rotating the cookie sheets half way through. If they don’t look crisp enough, add 5-10 more minutes until browning on the edges.
- Allow to cool completely, then break into smaller pieces.