- 400g potatoes
- 100-150g cornstarch
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- For serving: olive oil, herbs, cherry tomatoes, garlic.
- Peel, dice and cook the potatoes in boiling water as you would for mashed potatoes.
- Mash the potatoes in a bowl with Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost.
- Add the cornstarch gradually and knead until a soft dough forms.
- Make little balls and press a clean water bottle into the center of each ball to create the hats.
- Place each gnocchi on a floured surface (you can use more cornstarch) and let dry for about 30min, or until dry to the touch.
- When ready, boil water and cook the gnocchi until they float to the surface.
- You can serve with butter, herbs, garlic and cherry tomatoes.