- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp B. Powder
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sweetener of choice (erythritol, organic sugar, etc)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Australian Grown - Beetroot
- Honey cream cheese frosting: 60g butter, 220g cream cheese, 3 tbsp honey, pinch of vanilla extract. Maraschino Cherries for topping.
- Preheat oven to 180c. Grease a 9-inch cake pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together the eggs, sweetener of choice, coconut oil, vanilla extract and Mavella Superfoods Australian Grown - Beetroot.
- Fold in the dry ingredients and pour the batter into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 25-30 min. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- For the frosting: Mix all the ingredients together until combined and no lumps remain