- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup rice
- 1 1/5 cup water
- 1 cup frozen veggies blend (broccoli, carrots, sweetcorn, etc)
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- Toppings: Toast, baby cucumber, cheese, baby carrots, chives
- In a large skillet or pan, pour the olive oil and cook the rice for about a minute.
- Add the frozen veggies and stir, sauté for 2 more minutes before adding the water.
- When simmering, add Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost and stir until completely dissolved.
- Cover the skillet or pan and cook until the water has evaporated completely.
- Serve warm with toast and fresh veggies if desired.