- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 60 g butter
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 3/4 cup choc chips
- 2 tablespoons of Veggie Boost
- Preheat oven to 200˚C (180˚C fan-forced).
- Grease a 12 hole muffin pan and line with patty cases.
- Sift the flour, Mavella Veggie Boost and sugar into a large bowl and then stir it all together to combine.
- Melt butter
- Combine the egg and milk together then whisk
- Add the melted butter, milk and egg mixture plus a teaspoon of vanilla essence to the dry ingredients in the large bowl.
- Now add the chocolate chips and gently mix with a spoon until it is just combined.
- Spoon mixture evenly into the muffin tin, about one tablespoon per muffin case.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.