Banana Bread with Veggie Boost
- 265g (1 3/4 cups) self-raising flour
- 40g (1/4 cup) plain flour
- 10g Veggie Boost Sachet
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 140g (2/3 cup, firmly packed) Brown Sugar
- 2 overripe medium bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- 125ml (1/2 cup) skim milk
- 50g butter, melted, cooled
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Brush an 11 x 21cm (base measurement) loaf pan with melted dairy spread to lightly grease. Line the base and 2 opposite sides with non-stick baking paper, allowing it to overhang.
- Sift the combined flours, Veggie Boost and cinnamon into a large bowl. Stir in the sugar and make a well in the centre. Mash bananas in a medium bowl. Add the eggs, milk, and melted butter, and stir until well combined. Add the banana mixture to the flour mixture and stir until just combined. Spoon the mixture into the prepared pan and smooth the surface.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45-50 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Remove from oven and set aside in the pan for 5 minutes.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes
These bliss aren’t ordinary by all means. Not only is this a fab and tasty school snack but its jammed packed with brain boosting ingredients such as Omega 3 DHA and Probiotics, along with 6 key vitamins and minerals like Iron to support growing brains#. It also contains hidden Kale and the complementary plant based protein pair of Organic Pea and Organic Brown Rice that provide all the essential amino acids naturally.