- 2 cups almond flour
- 6 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed
- Flaked Himalayan pink salt
- 1 tsp Mavella Superfoods Australian Grown - Spinach
- 1 tsp Mavella Superfoods Australian Grown - Beetroot
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Add 1 cup almond flour, 1 tbsp ground flaxseed and Mavella Superfoods Australian Grown Spinach into a medium bowl and stir together.
- Add 3 tbsp water and mix until it turns into dough.
- Place the dough on a piece of parchment paper and cover with a second piece of parchment paper.
- Roll out the dough into a rectangular shape.
- Remove the top sheet of parchment paper and sprinkle with the Himalayan pink salt.
- You can cut with a pizza wheel or knife into small squares, or just bake as is and break into smaller pieces later.
- Transfer to a baking sheet and bake for 20 min, or until golden brown and crispy.
- Repeat the process with Mavella Superfoods Australian Grown Beetroot and the rest of the ingredients.
- Let the crackers cool completely on a cooling rack and keep in an airtight container.
- Serve with your favorite dips: hummus, tzatziki, avocado, etc