15 minute chicken stir through
- 1 BBQ roast chicken shredded
- 1 packet of Bountempo Gluten Free Corn & Rice penne
- 1 bottle passata sauce – 500g
- 450g shortcut bacon chopped up
- 4 crushed cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch of sea salt and cracked pepper
- 2 pinches of fresh herbs - (basil, oregano, parsley and thyme)
- 2 tablespoons Mavella Veggie Boost
- While the pasta is cooking, in a large frypan (or electric banquet frypan) add the oil and garlic and stir until just caramelised, add the bacon and fry off to crisp up a little.
- Add the roast chicken – the pasta should be ready to go and once drained set aside for a minute.
- Add the herbs and passata sauce, stir for 2 minutes and then turn off the heat and add the pasta
Serves 4 adults and a toddler
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes
These bliss aren’t ordinary by all means. Not only is this a fab and tasty school snack but its jammed packed with brain boosting ingredients such as Omega 3 DHA and Probiotics, along with 6 key vitamins and minerals like Iron to support growing brains#. It also contains hidden Kale and the complementary plant based protein pair of Organic Pea and Organic Brown Rice that provide all the essential amino acids naturally.