Yoghurt Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp B. Powder
- 40g butter
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups plain greek yoghurt
- 8 tbsp chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Gut Boost
- Preheat the oven to 180c. Line a muffin pan with liners and spray with oil.
- In a bowl, mix the flour and baking powder with a whisk.
- Beat the butter and sugar in the bowl of your stand mixer. Add the eggs one at a time. Next mix in the yoghurt and Mavella Superfoods Gut Boost.
- Fold in the flour mixture and lastly the chocolate chips.
- Spoon to lined muffin tray and bake for 18 min. Or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let cool before serving
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.