Weetbix Brain Balls
- 4 weetbix (I used the gluten free)
- 1 cup sultanas
- 6 tablespoons of desiccated coconut, plus some extra for rolling
- 4 tablespoons of rice malt
- 2 tablespoons of tahini
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 4 tablespoons of Mavella Brain Boost
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor until smooth
- Roll into balls
- Roll in coconut
- Store in freezer
You can do recipe with half the ingredients if you don't want the quantity shown in image.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes
These bliss aren’t ordinary by all means. Not only is this a fab and tasty school snack but its jammed packed with brain boosting ingredients such as Omega 3 DHA and Probiotics, along with 6 key vitamins and minerals like Iron to support growing brains#. It also contains hidden Kale and the complementary plant based protein pair of Organic Pea and Organic Brown Rice that provide all the essential amino acids naturally.