- 10-14 Mdjool dates (pitted)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 tbsp peanuts
- 100g dark chocolate chips
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 tsp Mavella Superfoods Brain Boost
- Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix Mavella Superfoods Brain Boost into the peanut butter, stirring until completely combined.
- Split the dates open and press them down onto the baking sheet. Overlap them a little so they stick together making a base.
- Cover the dates with the peanut butter mixture and sprinkle some peanuts on top.
- Melt the chocolate chips and coat the whole thing.
- Sprinkle some sea salt on top (optional) and freeze for about 30 minutes.
- Chop the bark and enjoy!