- 2 cups frozen peas
- 2 tbsp chopped onion
- 1 cup mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- Toppings: sliced cheese, hamburger buns, olives, veggies, etc.
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper and set side.
- Sauté the onion until translucid. Add the the cooked peas and cook for 10 min.
- In a blender, mash the peas and mix with the rest of the ingredients (mashed potatoes, oat flour, eggs and Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost).
- Form the veggie burgers with your hands and place on the baking sheet.
- Place in the refrigerator for 30 min.
- Bake in the oven for 30 min, until cooked through and starting to brown. Flip half way through.
- Prepare the Veggie burgers with the buns and toppings and enjoy!