- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp organic sugar or sweetener substitute
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Immune Boost
- In a small saucepan, cook the strawberries with 1 tbsp lemon juice and 1 tbsp sweetener of choice.
- When the strawberries are coked through, turn off the heat and set aside to cool. Add Mavella Superfoods Immune Boost to it right before filling the pancakes.
- Whisk the egg and milk together in a measuring jug. In a bowl, mix together the dry ingredients, then pour in the wet mixture. Whisk until smooth.
- Heat a non-stick skillet with a little bit of oil or butter. Pour small drops of batter on the skillet, making heart shaped pancakes (you can also use a heart shaped mold).
- Quickly add 1/2 tsp of the jam in the middle of each pancake. Add about 1 tbsp of batter to cover the jam.
- When bubbles appear on top, flip the pancakes and cook until golden on both sides