- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 an onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 garlic clove
- 800g tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 tsp Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- •Bread, sliced mozzarella, fresh basil
- In a large pan, heat the oil and sauté the chopped onion and carrot. Cook until softened.
- Add the chopped garlic and cook for 1 min. Chop the tomatoes and add them to the pan, along with the water and simmer for about 35 min on low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the pan from the heat. Add Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost to the sauce and blitz the soup with an immersion blender (or transfer to a blender). Pulse until smooth.
- For the grilled cheese: toast the bread with butter and make a sandwich with sliced mozzarella. You can use cookie cutters to make
flowers or hearts!