- 500g Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup organic brown sugar
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- For the grilled cheese: Sourdough bread, sliced fresh mozzarella cheese, fresh basil.
- Chop the tomatoes into small squares.
- Combine all the ingredients for the jam in a pan and bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally with a spatula.
- Simmer the jam until thickened, about 1 hour.
- Mix in Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost when cooled down, and store in sterilized jar, refrigerated.
- For the grilled cheese, butter the sourdough bread and toast on a skillet, buttered side down. Top with mozzarella slices, tomato jam and chopped basil.
- Place the top bread slices and flip until each side is browned.