- 1 block firm tofu
- 200g button mushrooms
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1 spring onion
- 1 egg
- 1 cup ground oats
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- Toppings: lettuce, tomato, red onion, avocado, or your favourite!
- Press the tofu block in paper towels or tea towels, between two plates. Set a heavy object on top and set aside.
- Place the mushrooms and garlic in a food processor and pulse until the mushrooms are in very small chunks.
- Cook the mushrooms and garlic on a skillet over medium heat, cook until all the liquid is absorbed.
- Add the cooked mushrooms, shredded carrots, chopped spring onion, tofu, egg, ground oats and Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost to a mixing bowl.
- Mix until well combined. Then make patties with about 1/4 cup of the mixture.
- Place the patties on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and bake 20 min, flip and cook 10 more minutes.
- Serve with toasted buns and your favourite toppings