- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup greek yoghurt
- Pinch of vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Mixed Berries
- 1 cup berries of choice
- Icing sugar or honey + mint as garnish
- 2 - 3 slices of soft bread
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- In a small bowl, mix together the egg, yogurt, vanilla and Mavella Superfoods Mixed Berries until completely combined.
- Place the slices of bread on a baking sheet and indent the center using the back of a spoon, leaving a border around the edges.
- Spoon the custard mixture into the wells of the bread and top with sliced berries.
- Bake 15-18 minutes until the custard is set and the toast is crisp around the edges.
- Dust with icing sugar or honey and add a couple mint leaves.