- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 2 tbsp sugar (or sweetener substitute)
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup toppings (blueberries, chocolate chips, sprinkles, etc)
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Gut Boost
- In a large bowl, whisk together the egg, milk and Mavella Superfoods Gut Boost.
- Sift in the flour and add the sugar.
- Stir until well combined, then pour the pancake batter into ice cube trays or mini muffin molds.
- Sprinkle with the toppings and place in the freezer until solid.
- To cook: heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add a couple ice cube pancakes and cook until melted.
- Flip to cook on both sides.
- Enjoy with butter, maple syrup or your favourite toppings!