- 250g unsalted butter, room temperature
- 200g white sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 tea spoon vanilla extract
- 580g all purpose flour
- 1/2 tea spoon salt
- 120g jam of choice
- 1 tb spoon Mavella Superfoods Immune Boost
- Beat together butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium-high heat until fluffy. Beat in the egg , the egg yolk and vanilla extract.
- Add flour and salt and mix until incorporated.
- Form a ball.
- Chill for 1 hs.
- Take the baking sheet out of the fridge, wait 5 min, then form dough into tiny balls and arrange on a baking sheet.
- Flatten balls with your thumb, leaving an indentation in the centre.
- Place back in the fridge for 30 min or less.
- Bake cookies for 10 min, meanwhile, mix Mavella Superfoods Immune Boost into the jam.
- Take the cookies out of the oven and fill them with about 1/2 tea spoon of jam.
- Bake for 2 more minutes.
- Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.