- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp earl gray tea leaves
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 tsp water
- 1/2 cup melted chocolate
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Brain Boost
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Pulse together all the dry ingredients in a food processor.
- Add butter and water. Pulse together until dough is formed.
- Roll the dough out using a rolling pin and cover.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 30 min.
- When ready, slice into 1/3 inch thick pieces, using a knife create the teabag shapes. You can use a straw to make the hole.
- Place back in the fridge for 30 min.
- Bake for 10-12 min or until the edges start to brown.
- Let cool completely.
- Melt the chocolate and dip each cookie halfway through, leave to dry on a wire rack or on parchment paper.