- 1 1/2 cups All-purpose flour
- 2 tsp B. Powder
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 3 eggs
- 380g condensed milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Gut Boost
- Buttercream: 220g butter, 3 cups icing sugar, 1 extra tbsp Mavella Superfoods Gut Boost, 1 tbsp milk
- Toppings: caramel popcorn, maple syrup
- Prepare a muffin pan with paper liners or grease a silicone mold.
- Place all ingredients in a blender (except for the buttercream) and blend until smooth.
- Fill the muffin liners and bake 30min at 180c.
- Set aside, meanwhile prepare the buttercream by beating the butter and sugar until smooth. Add Mavella Superfoods Gut Boost and the milk and beat until fluffy.
- Pipe over the muffins and top with caramel popcorn and maple syrup