Sweet Spinach Muffins
- 2 cups raw spinach
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 200g all purpose flour
- 1 tsp B. Powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 10g Mavella Superfoods Brain Boost
- Preheat oven to 180c. Prepare a muffin tray with liners and set aside.
- Place the spinach into boiling water for 2 min, then drain under cold water.
- Squeeze the water out of the spinach and add to the blender, along with oil, chopped banana, sugar, eggs and Mavella Superfoods Brain Boost. Blend until smooth
- Pour into a large bowl, then sift in the flour, B.Powder and salt. Stir to combine and fold in the chocolate chips.
- Fill the muffin cups 3/4 full and add a couple more chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 15-20 min or until a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean. Allow to cool for 10 min before serving.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.