Super Simple Savoury Muffins
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 450g can pumpkin soup (use your fav brand)
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 good teaspoons Veggie Boost Mavella
- 1/3 cup diced ham (I prefer nitrate-free)
- Preheat oven to 180 C
- In a bowl combine the flour, ham, chives (if using) and Veggie Boost, then stir to combine.
- Add the pumpkin soup and oil. Stir until everything is just combined.
- Divide between 12 muffin tins and bake for 27-30 minutes until golden and delicious (test with a skewer to make sure they're ready).
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.