Super Simple Savoury Muffins
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 450g can pumpkin soup (use your fav brand)
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 good teaspoons Veggie Boost Mavella
- 1/3 cup diced ham (I prefer nitrate-free)
- Preheat oven to 180 C
- In a bowl combine the flour, ham, chives (if using) and Veggie Boost, then stir to combine.
- Add the pumpkin soup and oil. Stir until everything is just combined.
- Divide between 12 muffin tins and bake for 27-30 minutes until golden and delicious (test with a skewer to make sure they're ready).
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes
These bliss aren’t ordinary by all means. Not only is this a fab and tasty school snack but its jammed packed with brain boosting ingredients such as Omega 3 DHA and Probiotics, along with 6 key vitamins and minerals like Iron to support growing brains#. It also contains hidden Kale and the complementary plant based protein pair of Organic Pea and Organic Brown Rice that provide all the essential amino acids naturally.