- 3/4 cup strawberries
- 300g chopped white chocolate (or chocolate chips)
- 1 tbsp whipping cream
- Zest from 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup icing sugar for rolling
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Gut Boost
- Place the strawberries in a food processor and process until pureed. Strain through a fine mesh to remove excess liquid.
- Place white chocolate chips and whipping cream in a medium bowl and microwave until melted (be careful not to overheat it).
- Add the strawberry puree, lemon zest and Mavella Superfoods Gut Boost and mix until fully combined.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate for 4 hs.
- Place the icing sugar in a small bowl. Roll the mixture into balls through the icing sugar and place on a baking sheet. Refrigerate until firm.