- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp B. Powder
- 100g butter
- 1 cup organic sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Brain Boost
- Hats: Strawberries + whipped cream
- Preheat the oven to 180c and line a mini muffin pan with paper cups.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the melted butter and sugar until fluffy, add the eggs one by one and beat until combined.
- Turn off the mixer and fold in the yogurt, then fold in the flour and baking powder.
- Mix Mavella Superfoods Brain Boost into the milk and add it to the bowl. Mix until combined. Lastly, fold in the strawberries.
- Spoon into mini muffin liners and bake for 20 min or until the tops are golden.
- For the hats: stem the strawberries and place them over the muffins, finish the details with whipped cream