- 150g all-purpose flour
- 100g almond flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 125ml almond milk
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 egg
- 100g maple syrup
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds (optional)
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 75g chopped strawberries
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Kombucha + Beauty
- Preheat the oven to 180c. Line a muffin tin with liners and set aside.
- Place the flour, almond flour and baking powder into a large bowl and mix well.
- Pour in the almond milk, maple, butter, lemon and Mavella Superfoods Kombucha + Beauty. Mix well until a thick batter forms.
- Fold in the chopped strawberries and poppy seeds. 5. Fill the muffin liners and bake 30 min. Until golden and cooked through