Strawberry Jam Oatmeal Bars
- 1 1/4 cup oats
- 1 1/4 cup spelt flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 250g strawberry jam
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Immune Boost
- Preheat the oven to 180c and grease a 8x8 baking dish.
- In large bowl, mix together the oats, spelt flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a saucepan, melt the coconut oil. Add to it the honey and mix well.
- Pour the oil/honey mixture onto the dry ingredients and stir until well combined. Separate in half.
- Press the dough into the bottom of the baking dish.
- Add Mavella Superfoods Immune Boost to the jam and spread it over the dough.
- Chill for about 20 min, then cover the jam with the remaining dough.
- Bake for 25 min or until the edges brown.
- Cut into squares.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.