Strawberry Coconut Gummies
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 packet gelatin
- 4g Mavella Superfoods Kombucha + Beauty
- 1. Blend or puree the strawberries. Add them to a saucepan with lemon juice, honey and gelatin.
- Stir constantly until warm and lump free.
- Turn off the heat and mix in the coconut milk and Mavella Superfoods Kombucha until combined.
- Using a strainer or milk bag, drain the pulp and pour the liquid over a square pyrex or silicone mold.
- Let the gummies set in the fridge for a couple of hours or overnight, and cut into squares.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.