- 450g chicken breast
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- Dice the chicken breast and toss in the cornstarch to coat.
- Heat a large skillet with a bit of oil over medium heat and add the chicken. Cook until golden brown and cooked through. Set aside.
- Mix the vegetable oil, honey, soy sauce, garlic, rice vinegar, sesame seeds and Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost in a small bowl.
- Pour over the cooked chicken in the skilled and keep cooking until the sauce starts to thicken.
- Serve with rice and broccoli