- 6 cups fresh spinach
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup grated mozzarella
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup panko crumbs
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- Preheat the oven to 200c.
- Trim and wash the spinach and place in a large mixing bowl. Cover with boiling water and a lid for 3 min.
- Rinse with cold water. Squeeze the water out and chop.
- In a large bowl, mix the spinach, eggs, grated cheese, fresh parsley, panko crumbs and Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost.
- Make the balls with your hands and place on a cookie tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 20-30 min or until golden.
- Serve with your favorite dip