- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 200g fresh baby spinach
- Grated Parmesan • Spaghetti pasta
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- Mozarella Balls & olives
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet. Add the garlic and cook to soften.
- Add the spinach and sauté until softened.
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. Reserve a cup of pasta water before draining.
- Add the spinach and garlic to a food processor. Add in Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost, puree until smooth.
- Add the sauce back to the skillet and sauté the pasta in sauce for a couple minutes. Add as much pasta water as you like to thin out the sauce to your taste.
- Serve with eyeballs made out of mozzarella balls + olives and sprinkle with Parmesan.