- 225g plain flour, sifted
- 115g Rice Flour
- 115g caster sugar
- 10g Body Boost
- 1 pinch salt
- 225g butter, at room temperature
- Preheat oven to 150oC. Grease a baking tray.
- Combine sieved flour, rice flour, Mavella Body Boost, sugar and salt in a bowl. Rub in butter and knead gently until a smooth dough forms.
- Transfer onto a floured surface. Carefully roll to desired thickness and using a cookie cutter, shape into stars.
- Place onto greased tray and prick with a fork. Bake in the oven for 40 minutes or until light golden. Allow to cool.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes
These bliss aren’t ordinary by all means. Not only is this a fab and tasty school snack but its jammed packed with brain boosting ingredients such as Omega 3 DHA and Probiotics, along with 6 key vitamins and minerals like Iron to support growing brains#. It also contains hidden Kale and the complementary plant based protein pair of Organic Pea and Organic Brown Rice that provide all the essential amino acids naturally.