- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 400g ricotta or goat cheese
- 100g grated parmesan cheese
- 1 spring onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tbsp fresh dill (optional)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Lightly spray a round baking pan with oil and line the bottom with parchment paper.
- Combine the eggs, Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost, chopped spring onion and garlic, mix well. Add the ricotta or goat cheese and parmesan and mix until combined.
- Fold in the grated zucchini.
- Pour in the baking pan and bake for 1hs, until the top is slightly golden or brown.
- Remove from the oven and cool in the pan for 10min. You can serve warm or cold, it works either way