- 200g mashed Potatoes
- 120g cooked salmon
- 1/2 tbsp chopped dill
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- In a large mixing bowl, add the potato, salmon, dill, 1 egg and Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost. Mix until combined.
- Prepare a baking tray with parchment paper. Take a heaped tbsp of mixture and form into croquettes. Place on the baking tray and chill for 15 min.
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Beat the remaining egg and place the breadcrumbs on a plate. Dip each croquette in egg and cover with breadcrumbs.
- Return to the baking tray, drizzle with oil and bake for 20 min, or until cooked through and golden. You can also use an airfryer