- 1 garlic head
- Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Australian Grown - Spinach
- 1 Baguette
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Prepare the garlic by slicing the top to expose the cloves.
- Place the garlic head on a small piece of aluminum foil, with cloves facing up.
- Drizzle with olive oil and close aluminum foil on top.
- Place on a small baking pan and bake 45min.
- Allow to cool 5 min, then open the foil to allow heat to escape.
- When cooled enough to handle, squeeze the cloves out into a bowl.
- Mash the garlic and mix with Mavella Superfoods Australian Grown - Spinach.
- Try it with toasted baguette or breadsticks