Roasted Carrot Hummus
- 2 Carrots, roughly chopped
- 200g drained chickpeas
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- Veggies & crackers for serving.
- Preheat the oven to 180c. Place the chopped carrot on a baking tray and drizzle with olive oil.
- Cook in the oven for 20 min, add the garlic clove and cook for 10 more minutes. Set aside to cool completely.
- When ready, place the roasted carrots, garlic, chickpeas, tahini, lemon juice and Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost in a food processor and blend until creamy. Add a splash of water if needed.
- Serve with veggies/ crackers/tortilla chips
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.