Rice Bubble Halloween Monsters
- 2 tbs honey
- 2 tbs sugar
- 100g butter
- 4 cups rice bubbles
- Lolipop sticks
- 350g white chocolate melts
- Food colouring dye
- Candy googly eyes
- 1 tsp Mavella Superfoods Brain Boost
- Prepare a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a saucepan, mix together the butter, sugar and honey. Let the mixture boil on medium heat for 3 min.
- Stir in the rice bubbles and mix until it is evenly incorporated.
- Spread the mixture into the prepared baking sheet and press down with a spatula. Refrigerate for 1hs until solid.
- Remove from the baking sheet and cut into squares. Poke a lollipop stick about an inch into each treat and put back on the baking sheet.
- Place in the fridge while melting the white chocolate melts.
- When ready, mix Mavella Superfoods Brain Boost in and separate into 3 bowls.
- Add different food colouring dyes to each bowl and mix well.
- Dip each rice bubble square into the chocolate and place back onto the baking sheet.
- Add the eyes and sprinkles before it hardens.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.