Raspberry Lemon Dutch Baby Pancake
- 3 tbsp salted butter
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cups whole milk
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 tbsp icing sugar
- 1/2 Lemon
- 1/4 cup Raspberries
- 1/2 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Immune Boost
- Preheat the oven to 200c
- Melt the butter in a cast iron skillet. When ready, pour the butter in a large bowl and place the skillet to warn in the oven.
- Crack the eggs into the bowl and mix well. Add the milk. Fold in the flour and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the batter into the skillet and bake for 20 min. When ready, take out of the oven and top with powdered sugar.
- Crush the raspberries with a whisk and mix with Mavella Superfoods Immune Boost.
- Top the Dutch Baby with the raspberry mix and sliced lemon.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.