Quinoa Pizza Balls
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 1/2 spring onion
- 1/4 tsp garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes (canned or pasata)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Soak the quinoa in water.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil and cook the onions and garlic until translucent.
- Drain and rinse the quinoa. Add it to the pan along with tomatoes and water.
- Bring to boil and reduce the heat. Cover and allow to simmer for 15 min.
- When ready, let the quinoa sit covered for 15 min, then fluff with a spoon.
- Allow to cool and stir in the beaten egg, shredded cheese and Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost.
- Form balls with your hands (about 1 tbspoon each).
- Bake for 25 min or until golden. You can use a Danish cast iron pan or directly place the balls on parchment paper for baking
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.