- 3 bacon strips
- 1 spring green onion
- 6 slices white bread
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup grated cheese
- 2 tsp chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a small pan. Cook the bacon until crisp. (Or bake)
- Cut the sliced bread with a round cookie cutter. Flatten the bread with a rolling pin.
- Lightly spray 6 muffin pan holes with oil and press the bread into each one.
- Cook in the oven for a couple of minutes. Meanwhile, chop the bacon and green onion, then mix with the eggs, grated cheese and Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost.
- Divide the mixture into the 6 toast cups and place in the oven immediately.
- Bake for 15 min, until the top is lightly golden and the filling is set.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.