- shortcut pasty round
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup thicken cream
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 tbs white sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbs Mavella Superfoods Brain Boost
- Preheat oven to 180c. Spray two muffin tins with baking spray, set side.
- Roll out pastry and cut the crust with a flower shaped cookie cutter. Gently press into the wells of the muffin tin and place in the fridge.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the rest of the ingredients.
- Fill each crust with 1.5 tbsp of filling. Place in the oven for 18-22 min or until the crust begins to turn golden. Remove from the oven and let cool 15m before transferring to a wire rack.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.