- 1/2 cup roasted butternut squash/ pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp yeast
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- Pumpkin seeds
- Mix the honey and yeast into the water and stir to dissolve. Let sit for 10 min.
- Add the pumpkin puree, egg, oil and Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost and stir to combine.
- Add the flour and mix with a dough hook or knead with your hands.
- Grease a bowl and form a ball with the dough. Place it in the bowl and cover with a clean kitchen towel. Let rise for 1 hs.
- When ready, punch down and form the dough to place it in a greased loaf pan. Let rise until over the rim of the pan, then brush with egg and sprinkle the seeds right before baking.
- Bake for 30 min at 180c. Let cool completely before slicing