- 150 g of butter melted
- 170 g (½ cup) of rice malt
- 20 g of raw cacao powder
- 10g of Brain Boost
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- 130 g (1½ cups approx.) rolled oats
- 230 g (1½ cups approx.) of your choice of raw nuts and/or seeds
- 1 heaped tablespoon of chia seeds
- 80 g (1 cup) desiccated or shredded coconut
- In a small pot, combine butter, rice malt, cacao, Brain Boost and cinnamon over a low heat, stirring until combined.
- Combine the dried ingredients.
- Pulse in your food processor a couple of times to chop the nuts a little.
- Add the wet ingredients and mix together until well combined.
- Use a big wet serving spoon to press firmly into a small slice tin lined with baking paper.
- Place in the freezer for 10 minutes to set.
- Cut into squares