- 6 cups popcorn
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Immune Boost
- Place popcorn in a large mixing bowl.
- Heat the honey in a small saucepan over medium-high heat until it simmers. Stir in Mavella Superfoods Immune Boost and lets simmer for 1 min.
- Immediately remove from heat and drizzle the honey mix over the popcorn and toss to combine.
- Transfer the bowl to the freezer and let chill for 15 min.
- Shape the popcorn into small balls using your hands, or if its too sticky, you can place plastic wrap over a pinch bowl and press the popcorn in. Cover the ball with the plastic wrap and press it firmly.
- Place the popsicle stick in the center.
- Place the popcorn pops in the freezer for 10 min and serve.