- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 8 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp B. Powder Crumble
- 1/4 cup crushed pecans
- 5 plums, diced.
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp Mavella Superfoods Australian Grown Mixed Berries
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp xantham gum / cornstarch
- Prepare a baking pan with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 180c.
- In a large bowl, combine the crust ingredients and work the butter by hand until the mixture resembles wet sand.
- Using half the mixture, press it to the bottom of your pan. Bake for 15 min, until golden. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, cook the plums, butter, honey and lemon juice and bring to a boil. Simmer for 15 min on low heat.
- When almost all the liquid is evaporated, mix in the xantham gum (or cornstarch) and simmer for 15 min.
- Allow to cool a couple minutes, then mix in Mavella Superfoods Australian Grown Mixed Berries.
- Pour the filling over the crust, add the crushed pecans to the rest of the crust dough to make a crumble. Pour over it.
- Bake for 20 min or until golden. Allow to cool completely before cutting into bars
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.