Pink Lemonade Wedges
- 3 large lemons
- 1 packet unflavored gelatine
- 1 cup water
- 8g Mavella Superfoods Kombucha + Beauty
- Cut the lemons in half and sneeze the juice (you should get about a cup of lemon juice, or complete with a bit of water).
- Using a spoon, take the pulp out completely.
- Boil the water and dissolve the gelatin in it. Let it cool slightly.
- Mix in Mavella Superfoods Kombucha + Beauty into it and add the lemon juice.
- Place the halved lemons on cupcake molds or cups. Fill with gelatin mixture.
- Chill overnight or at least for 4 hours.
- Before serving, slice each lemon into wedges
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.