- 2 cans full fat coconut milk, refrigerated
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 a papaya, diced
- 5 tbsp water
- 4g Mavella Superfoods Kombucha + Gut
- Toppings: whipped cream, honey, pollen, sliced fruit, edible flowers, seeds, mint.
- Scoop the cream out of the cans of coconut milk and place in a large mixing bowl. Beat the cream with an electric mixer for approx 30 seconds.
- Add the honey and mix for 30 seconds more.
- Mix Mavella Superfoods Kombucha + gut into the water and use it to Puree the diced papaya. Add it to the electric mixer, beat for 1 minute.
- When the mousse is formed, scoop into jars or bowls and refrigerate for 2 hs.
- Add toppings before serving.