No Bake Peanut Butter Balls
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips or colored m&ms
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Brain Boost
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a food processor, mix together the peanut butter, maple syrup, almond flour, shredded coconut and Mavella Superfoods Brain Boost until completely blended.
- Fold in the chocolate chips or m&ms.
- Make balls with your hands and place them on the cookie sheet.
- Coat with shredded coconut and keep on an airtight container.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.