- 1 cups chopped button mushrooms
- Handfull spinach
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- Toppings: sliced cheese, veggies of choice
- Heat the olive oil in a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add the mushrooms and minced garlic and cook until tender. Add the spinach and cook for 1 more minute.
- Set aside in a small bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk the eggs and Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost.
- Reheat the skillet with olive oil and cook the egg. When starting to brown on one side, flip the omelette and immediately add the cooked veggies, plus the shredded cheese.
- Close the omelet in half. Cook until the cheese melts.
- Serve with veggies + sliced cheese to create the mushroom shape