- 300ml coconut milk
- 1 tbsp agar (or replace with unflavored gelatin)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract • 1 tbsp organic honey (or your favorite sweetener)
- 2 cups coconut yogurt (or plain greek yoghurt)
- 1 tsp Mavella Superfoods Australian Grown - Mixed Berries
- A couple berries for decorating + mint leaves
- In a small bowl, pour 1/2 the coconut milk and sprinkle the agar agar on top. Give it a stir and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, simmer the rest of the milk and add vanilla and honey.
- Mix in the prepared agar agar mixture and whisk until fully dissolved.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and gently stir in the greek yoghurt. Mix in Mavella Superfoods Australian Grown - Mixed Berries.
- Divide into glasses, bowls, ramekins or into pudding silicone molds.
- Refrigerate for 3-4 hs until firm.
- Top with your favorite berries and mint, and enjoy